SUPER COMMNITY (hereinafter referred to as "Company") collects, uses, and provides personal information based on the consent of users, actively guarantees the rights of users (the right to self-determination of personal information), and complies with the privacy regulations and guidelines of Korea.
* The company collects and processes the minimum amount of personal information.1. Register my wallet usage information Essential item
Name, ID, agency name, department name, position, position contact (phone number, Fax, mobile phone number), e-mail address, address2. Cyber Ethics Office Report Received Essential item
Name, phone number, email address3. partnership proposal Essential item
Company (agency) name, proposer name, telephone number, email address4. Electronic Bidding System Essential item
ID, password, name, mobile phone number, email, company name, department, position5.Participate in the event Essential item
ID (email address), password, name, date of birth, mobile phone number
In addition, the following information can be automatically generated and collected during the service use process. Service usage history (IP Address, date of visit), cookies, device information (user's browser type and OS)
* The company collects personal information in the following ways.
The company collects personal information using the input method of the user of In some cases, the company may collect some information by paper document or e-mail.
The company will use the user's valuable personal information only for the following purposes, and if the purpose is changed, it will seek the user's consent in advance.
1. Register my wallet usage information
The company processes the user's personal information only during the period for achieving the purpose, and when the purpose of processing is achieved, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay. However, in the following cases, we save and destroy
1. Data is kept for three months after reviewing the proposed partnership. After that, the information is destroyed without delay.
2. Personal information will be destroyed after being kept for one year from the date of withdrawal for identification and limiting duplicate mission support. (However, it is safely converted so that the original value cannot be determined, and is used only in the form of comparison.)
3. The information allowed to be kept under the Personal Information Act shall be kept for the period specified by the Act. (However, if a separate agreement is obtained, personal information can be processed and retained within the agreed personal information purpose/use period.)
The company entrusts personal information to external companies to perform some of the tasks necessary to provide various services to users. We also manage and supervise the entrusted companies to ensure that they do not violate the privacy laws and regulations.
|a trust company||Contents of consigned work|
Service Development and Operations
Conducting a coding test
In principle, the company does not provide the user's personal information to third parties without consent under the statutes, except in the following cases.
1. Where prior consent is obtained from the user in accordance with the statutes
2. in the case of other statutes
The company promises to destroy the user's personal information without delay after "the purpose of processing personal information" is achieved by the company promises to destroy the user's personal information without delay.
After the purpose is achieved, the entered information is moved to a separate storage space separated from the existing storage space (see 3. Personal information processing and retention period) and stored for a certain period of time in accordance with the internal guidelines and other related statutes before being destroyed.
Personal information stored separately will never be used for any other purpose except by statute.
At the end of the period, personal information recorded and stored in paper documents will be completely deleted using non-replayable technical methods and destroyed by shredding or incineration.
1. The user may inquire or modify his/her registered personal information at any time, and may request the deletion and suspension of processing of the information.
2. The company guarantees the statutory rights of legal representatives for children under the age of 14.
(Review, correction, deletion, and suspension of personal information processing of childrenGoo Kwon)
Cookies are installed and operated, and users can reject them.
Cookies are used to help users use websites faster and more conveniently and to provide customized services.
The user has the option of installing cookies. Therefore, users can set options in their web browser to allow all cookies, check each time the cookies are saved, or refuse to store all cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, it will be inconvenient to use the web and some services that require login is required may be difficult.
Example of a setup method
Please contact the department in charge of personal information protection for any questions, complaints, advice, or other information related to personal information protection in the course of using the website.
We will listen to your voice and do our best to respond quickly and fully.
Personal Information Protection Officer and Department in Charge